After the cold and snow of winter, spring has finally arrived! It's time to put away the winter gear and head outdoors to enjoy the warmer weather and spring activities (whilst adhering to distancing rules etc. of course!).
Here are a few suggestions to help you enjoy the spring season:
1. Go hiking: You can finally step outdoors for some fresh air and enjoy the pleasant weather. Head to a quiet hiking trail with members of your household for a blast of exercise!
2. See the cherry blossoms: A spectacle that attracts people from far and wide is the blooming of cherry blossom trees! Check your local parks for cherry blossom trees and head over to enjoy the sight!
3. Spring cleaning: A great way to start the spring season is by cleaning out the clutter around your home. Donate items you no longer need for a cleaner home and a cleaner state of mind!
4. Go for a jog: This spring season, make a start on getting healthy and back in shape; many of us have picked up a bit of 'covid weight'! A great way to start off is by going for a jog - it's a perfect way to enjoy the fresh air and get in a workout!
5. Have a picnic: In a normal year we'd head for the park and have a picnic; this year, why not have a picnic at home, or just dine al fresco? It's a great way to soak up the sun and enjoy time with your household!
We at Heat Holders® hope you are all enjoying the beginning of the spring season as much as possible - get outdoors and soak it all in!