Frequently asked questions
What are Heat Holders®?
- As far as is known and have ever been tested these socks are the warmest thermal socks in the world. They are also very comfortable to wear, customers have often described the feeling as 'walking on a cloud.'
How do they work?
- There are no batteries, no switches. Heat Holders® are made using a three stage process. An advanced insulating yarn is used to construct a sock with a long loop thermal pile which is then intensely brushed. This traps warm air generated by your body closer to your skin for longer, keeping you warm and comfortable. You can see our video on on our home page before you buy.
Will my feet get sweaty?
- The socks are made using acrylic yarn, which is great at wicking away moisture. Your feet will be warm, not sweaty!
What sizes are available?
- Heat Holders® socks are Unisex, though we describe them as Men’s and Women's. They are easily interchangeable depending on your shoe size and colour preference. We have three adult sizes available, each size in a different set of colours:
Small size –
Fits Men's -> 4-8
Fits Women's -> 5-9
Large size –
Fits Men's -> 7-12
Fits Women's -> 8-13
Men's Extra Large Big/Tall size –
Fits Men's -> 13-15
How do I order?
- You can conveniently buy from our website. Simply add the products you like to the shopping cart. You can check out with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards. Note the only PRE-PAID debit cards accepted are Visa or MasterCard cards that have an email address registered against them. PayPal checkout is also available.
Is my personal information safe with you?
- Absolutely. We will not sell your personal information to anyone. If you have elected to receive special offers and coupons etc. from us, we will send you those. If you have elected otherwise, we will not bother you with emails other than messages concerning your order.
How soon will you ship?
- Orders placed before 11:00am (Eastern time), it will ship within 2 business days. While we will try our best to meet this service level, there could be delays due to unavoidable circumstances or holiday rush. We tend to experience holiday rush in November and December. Once your order ships, you will receive an email from us with tracking information.
Where do you ship from?
- Our fulfillment warehouse is located in Milton, Ontario and your order will ship from that location.
What mode of transport do you use? how soon can I expect to receive my order?
- We use a ground service. Please allow 2-5 business days depending on where you are located.
Will tracking information be available?
- Yes! You can track your order. Once your items have shipped, we will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number and link.
What if I want to change or cancel my order?
- Please be advised that we are unable to make changes to your order. If changes are required, the order will need to be cancelled and replaced with a new order. Send us your cancellation request via the contact us form and we will have it completed as soon as possible. In case we cannot make the cancellation, you will then need to ship the items back to us for an exchange or refund.
We guarantee satisfaction!
- 30 days to return or exchange your purchase if purchased from this website.
- See our returns page for full details and instructions.
What are the washing/laundry/care instructions for Heat Holders®?
- Machine wash in warm water (40 degrees centigrade).
- Preferably line dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not wash inside-out.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- If I have any other questions? Contact us
Contact us, we are on standby to answer any questions you may have.