Introducing Heat Holders® Women's Amelia Cable Knit Gloves with HeatWeaver® thermal lining.
The silky, soft lining doesn't just feel luxurious, it also assures you of cozy fingers in the harsh winter. The gloves' cuffs are extra long, ensuring that there is no chilly gap between your wrists and your sleeves, with elasticated ribbing to hold them secure and close to your skin.
- Black, Cream and Winter White outer: 100% acrylic
- Others outer: 53% polyester 47% acrylic
- Lining (all): 100% polyester
- Fur-like HeatWeaver® plush lining
- Protective cuff
- Advanced insulating yarn
- Single pair pack
- Machine washable at 40° Celsius (104° Fahrenheit)
To find which glove size is right for you, first measure your hand. Measure your right hand if you are right-handed or your left hand if you are left-handed. As shown in the below diagram, wrap a tape measure around your palm at the base of your knuckles. Match this measurement in inches or centimeters to our glove sizes for the best fit.
Tip: When in doubt, choose the larger size.